JellyPages.com

Saturday 30 January 2016

ExtraWork

"Hey Tony, how do you find the acceleration of the marble?"

"Hey John, how did you find the velocity of the jet?"

Those were the questions I 'braved' myself to ask during this week's Physics Lab session. The first two weeks were horrible. I was badly left behind, with literally geniuses as my groupmates, being afraid/shy to ask didn't help at all. It was earlier this week that I decided a change was needed.

So I did my 'homework', looking up the lab worksheet and lab experiment in advance before the actual Lab session. And to my amazement*did I use the word right?*, it worked! By the time the real experiment underwent, I had*at least* a rough idea on what it actually wants and what I need to do after.

This time, I also actually asked rather than 'usha'-ing around looking for answers. And I asked for help whenever I was stuck, instead of being 'malu/bodohsombong and x dpt pape' shy and quiet. I don't want to be a hindrance to the group. I felt guilty whenever I am.

And they were glad to help whenever I can't solve a problem, you don't need to be shy. It's a part of learning. Though you still have to do some revision before coming to class, it's totally worth it. Trust me :).

Happy Learning,

Adlan


~Whether to be left behind or to ride along? You have the power to decide


Finished Lab3 early :D


No comments:

Post a Comment