JellyPages.com

Friday 19 February 2016

Priorities

I finished early, stood up and quickly handed in the Midterm Paper to my TA. I walked outside, burden lifted. And then I remembered.

"Oh my God, I haven't done my Maghrib Prayers"
"Ya Allah, Maghrib tak solat lagi"

I quickly stride towards the 18th Library, where there's a small corner which you can perform your prayers. Somehow after my prayers, I felt at ease. I managed to pray just in time*it's not a good practice*.

I'm glad I remembered to pray, glad that I decided to hand-in the Midterm Paper early. Since the exam was at 6 in the evening, 'running' from my usual schedule and at the time I'm still getting used to the time zone here in Columbus. Somehow I almost forgot, that I haven't perform my prayers.

"Oh Allah, thank you for the reminder"
"Ya Allah, nasib ingat.."  

Though I didn't exactly got the results that I wanted for the midterm. I didn't regret going out early. It just proves that I've got a whole lot more to learn, and a whole lot more work to do. Glad I managed my Maghrib prayers in time.

I guess everyone will have this 'moment of choosing' in their lives sooner or later. Just make sure which comes first peeps :).

No comments:

Post a Comment