JellyPages.com

Monday 29 February 2016

A Leap of Faith

The last time around, it was 2012. My final year in Pasir Salak. How time flies, from being reluctant and full of regrets in 2010 to living a happy life full of friends. It was exciting truly, a part of my life which I'll never ever forget. The part which is preciously stored in my memories forever.

It ended well :)

Fast forward,

And here I am, 2016, in Columbus attending The Ohio State University. One might say I got lucky*kadang aku pun rasa macam tu haha*. Others might say it is destiny. But I say it is my rezeki. Who would have thought that this guy who think he had made a huge mistake by enrolling in MRSM Pasir Salak back in 2010, would end up pursuing his studies in the US? Not me certainly.

Even when I transferred to MRSM Tun Ghafar Baba, I thought it was some kind of mistake.

But no. It was not.

He is the best of planners, keep that in mind peeps. All we need to do is work and pray hard. Whatever the outcome is, someway somehow, you will get to where you are supposed to be. 

Have Faith.

MADPP OSU!!
I won't know what will happen in the future, not the slightest of idea. One thing I do know, is I need to work harder and harder. Set and reach my targets, try my best to obtain the best of results, try to live a regretless life and of course, to always have faith.

There's just so much to look forward too in our lives. So much we can do yet so less which we really did. Let's pray for a better us, and a better tomorrow.

Can't wait for the next Leap year, we'll see what's in store for us. What He has in store.

Happy Leap Day,

Adlan

No comments:

Post a Comment