JellyPages.com

Saturday 4 July 2015

Ramadhan Al-Kareem

Assalamualaikum pipols,
Today its the 17th of Ramadhan. Time surely flies when ur busy with something. Hows ur Ramadhan this year? Is it better than last year? My Ramadhan this year is packed with Examination hha.

Before Ramadhan, I had to prepare for my SAT Test. After that, I had to focus for my TOEFL Exams. Fortunately, both of them are now in the past and am now waiting for the results. InsyaAllah, would be flying to the US either at the end of this year or early next year.

I'm hoping to get the best of Ramadhan this year since its the last one before leaving Malaysia. Ramadhan this year for me*setakat ni* its quite a challenge since its my first time Fasting in a college*where all the food I have to buy by myself*. I had to calculate carefully or else wouldnt have anything to eat at the end before Raya hha.

Ramadhan is the time when we should focus more on our spiritual values since it is full of Barakah. We should fill our times by doing good deeds rather than time wasting activities. For me, Ramadhan this year is really meaningful. I had to learn more self control*literally* as it is my first Ramadhan not as a boarding school student XD.

Helped Madam Aliah to clean her new house :D
Also after Ramadhan, Madam Aliah will move into her new house near the college. We lend her a helping hand*we're free anyways that evening* and in return she sent us to the bazaar Ramadhan*a really big help since none of us have any licensce yet hha. She also gave us some money for us to buy food for Iftar*Thank You Madam :D.

Ramadhan, its not all about good food n stuff. The way I see it, the important thing is how u spend ur Ramadhan. Either with good things or lesser things. It would be a waste to spend Ramadhan just like any other month since Allah has promised great things to those who really appreciate Ramadhan the real way. Not to mention there's also the Lailatul Qadr night, where our prayers will surely be granted by Allah S.W.T.

So peeps, theres about two weeks left of Ramadhan this year. Spend it Wisely :)


No comments:

Post a Comment